Saturday, February 27, 2010

Organizing Tip: Travel Packing List

Last month, we went on a long weekend getaway, and once again, I forgot to pack my pajamas. I ALWAYS forget one thing or another when I travel. When I returned, I resolved to create a master packing list. I don't always need to bring everything on the list, but at least I won't forget my pajamas again.

Toiletries and Sundries:
Tooth Brush/Toothpaste
Shampoo/Conditioner
Soap
Deodorant
Lotion/moisturizer/toner
Sunscreen
Cotton swabs/Q-tips
Brush/Comb
Make Up
Hairspray/Gel
Hair dryer/ Curling Iron
Glasses/Sunglasses
Contact Lenses/Solution
Medicine/Vitamins
Band Aids
Aspirin/Antacid
Tampons/Maxipads
Razors
Bobby Pins/Elastic Hair Bands

Clothes:
Set of clothes for every day
Shoes
Pajamas
Underwear
Socks
Swimsuit/Beach Towel/ Wrap
Hat
Umbrella
Gloves
Jacket
Work out clothes/sneakers

Electronics:
Computer & Charger
Ipod & Charger
Cell Phone & Charger
International Electrical Adapter

Travel Documents:
Itinerary
Passport/Travel Papers
Tickets
Directions/Maps
Traveler's checks

Sleep Aids:
Eye Mask
Ear Plugs
Night Light
Sleeping Pills


No comments: