Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vintage Storage

 
We spent a glorious Sunday morning at the Alameda Antique Fair, and it's a good thing I only brought $100 with me or I would have came home with a truck load of cool stuff.  It was my first time there, and I was amazed with all the wonderful, vintage items for sale.  There is something for everyone - cute little decorative items for a couple bucks to high end antiques for thousands of dollars.  Being the organizing geek that I am, I was drawn to all the vintage storage solutions ranging from wooden boxes to metal storage lockers.  This is what I would have bought if I had the space in my house.  Pardon the poor quality of my phone pictures.



Apartment Therapy just posted a great piece about using such pieces in the home.  Makes me want to redecorate the house with a vintage industrial theme.

No comments: